Friday, March 31, 2006

Buso

Not much is known about the buso. It lives in the trees inside or around graveyards. There have been accounts of the buso being jovial and playing around the graveyard with others from its kind. They love to feed on freshly buried corpses and little children who play in the graveyard at night. They will not eat the bones. There is rumor of a ritual, that if done, one can see the buso in its true form. No one has ever done the ritual and seen the buso without dying of horror or losing their marbles completely. Kinda like seeing me when I first wake up in the morning. The only one I know immune to the effect is my wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

I love good stories that go along with images. This image gets better every time I see it.

thanks for your nice words on my blog.
-brian